LOAD OUT OF 600 ton Menck Pile Hammer in Hamburg 2016
Peak Project Carriers – Complete transport solution on Our B-Type including:
- Vessel motion, accelerations and load analysis in accordance with DNV-VMO regulations for unrestricted world-wide transport.
- Vessel stability and ballasting calculations for departure condition in order to minimize the accelerations during transport.
- Design use of cost reducing reusable grillage system instead of “one-time-use” complex systems.
- Structural verifications of load spreading system and vessel structure.
- Design of cost-reducing and less time consuming lashing and securing system with direct inputs and recommendations to cargo manufacturer.
- Design of welded stopper arrangement, welding instructions and coordination of NDT inspection.
- Issue of Complete Transport Manual including detailed explanation of method to be used, CAD drawings, calculations and verifications. All in accordance with the well-recognized DNV-VMO Rules for Planning and Execution of Marine Operations.
- Supercargo during load-out; supervising to ensure that work is carried out in accordance to issued manual as well as ensuring smooth and efficient operation.
Issue of Statement Report including pictures, lessons learned and areas of improvement.